615-397-1260 - email@example.com
The Tennessee Department of Transportation announced the following lane closures for Davidson County through Wednesday, Sept. 19. See the map below to find closures that might affect your daily commute.
Interstate 440 Reconstruction
- TDOT is conducting preliminary work in preparation for the two-year I-440 reconstruction project, which is expected to begin this fall.
- There will be nightly intermittent shoulder and lane closures 9 p.m.-5 a.m. for surveying and field design work.
Interstate-40 from west of Church St. to Arlington Ave.
- A resurfacing project will result in nightly lane closures on I-40 in both directions for sign installation. At least one lane will remain open.
West Tyne Boulevard and Page Road in Belle Meade
- The project is expected to be complete by mid-October.
- On Tuesday, Sept. 18, there will be lane closures 9 p.m.-5 a.m. on I-24 eastbound from mile marker 40 to mile marker 43 for milling and paving operations.
Vultee Boulevard to Jupiter Drive
- There will be daily southbound lane closures 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. There will also be a lane closure northbound for water line installation.
Franklin Road from south of Moores Lane to Concord Road
- There will be daily alternating lane closures from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and/or intermittent stoppages of traffic between Moores Lane and Concord Road for various construction activities and utility work throughout.