615-397-1260 - firstname.lastname@example.org
As Rover recently reported, the new year ushered in the cheapest national gas price average in three years. Now, five days into 2019, AAA says trends indicate pump prices will likely remain cheap for at least the first half of the month. This seems to be the case, as Nashville gas prices — still the highest in the state — have fallen from an average of $2.14 per gallon to $2 per gallon within the past week, according to AAA .
We asked you to sound off on the lowest prices you've seen in the area. Below you'll see a few prices readers reported back to us. Have you spotted low prices at the pump lately? Head over to Facebook and let us know.
$1.77 on Old Hickory Boulevard in Hermitage. $1.76 in Smyrna. $1.78 in Murfreesboro. $1.74 in White House.
Now on to lane closures in the area. As you'll see in the map below, you can expect low activity over the next week as crews return to the roads following the holiday season:
- From now through January 2019. There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound between the Woodlawn and Sharondale overpasses for noise wall construction.
- From now through February 2019. There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound between the Granny White Pike to Craig Street for noise wall construction.
Interstate-24 interchange improvements at Hickory Hollow Parkway
- Nightly, 8 p.m.-5 a.m. There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions between mile marker 60 and 63 for bridge demo work. There will be intermittent ramp closures on the I-24 eastbound on ramp and the I-24 eastbound off ramp.
Hillwood Boulevard bridge in Belle Meade
- Through July 2019. Hillwood Boulevard will be closed from Harding Pike to Post Road for bridge replacement. A signed detour will be in place.
- TDOT will route drivers to Davidson Road and White Bridge Road, both of which connect to Post Road and Harding Pike and provide access to Hillwood Boulevard. See the detour map here.