615-397-1260 - email@example.com
Faith Hill will be the keynote speaker at the 2019 Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville. The Grammy award-winning artist, joined by architect Bobby McAlpine and interior designer Ray Booth, will share the experience of building her custom private island in the Bahamas. The panel discussion will be moderated by MILIEU Design Director Leslie Newsom Rascoe.
Now in its 29th year, the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville event raises funds for Cheekwood and the Economic Club of Nashville. The next installment is set for Feb. 1–3 at the Music City Center.
Who will be there?
The 2019 show theme will be “A Passion for Home.” In addition to the keynote, other speakers will talk about topics like entertaining, home and design.
- Katie Ridder — New York-based interior designer who has been commissioned by clients spanning from Switzerland to Virginia.
- Peter Pennoyer — founding partner of New York-based Peter Pennoyer Architects, author and industry expert.
- Susanna Salk — host and co-producer of Quintessence’s At Home video series with accolades as an author of design books, including "At Home with Dogs and Their Designers: Sharing a Stylish Life."
- Carolyne Roehm — New York City-based designer, tastemaker and best-selling author of 13 books.
- Garden District — Memphis-based floral boutique comprised of two floriculture experts Greg Campbell and Erick New.
- Elizabeth Heiskell — chef, best-selling author and “TODAY Show” contributor.
The show draws more than 15,000 attendees annually with antiques from more than 150 dealers, as well as the opportunity to engage with some of the nation’s leading talents in the design, antique and horticultural spheres.
The event is chaired by Martha Chapman and Shea Ghertner. A detailed show schedule and tickets are available at AntiquesandGardenShow.com.